Winter Outfits 2017 // Fashion Trends + Lookbook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuYbmbLWYsg Hi guys! Today, I'm superrr excited for this video because I am showing you a ton of winter outfit ideas, and outfits you can wear when it's colder outside. They're all really easy, affordable, and trendy, and they're perfect to wear for different occasions. I show you my winter fashion essentials and staples, as well as outfit ideas and a lookbook. I really hope you guys enjoy, and please make sure to subscribe and leave a thumbs up!! Love you💕 Enter my giveaway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7M-f5jqxk&t=61s **please note that some of these links are affiliate links** OUTFIT #1 - turtleneck: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82ef/ - jacket: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82eg/ - jeans: https://www.ae.com/women-kick-boot-jean-deeply-cobalt/web/s-prod/1437_1163_464?cm=sUS-cUSD&catId=cat20110&recs=mltl_pdp_women_1437_1163_464 - booties: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82eq/ - hat: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82ed/ OUTFIT #2 - sweater: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82el/ - jeans: couldn’t find, but here’s something similar: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82en/ - booties: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82eh/ OUTFIT #3 - jacket: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82er/ - dress: Couldn’t find, but here’s something pretty similar: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82ev/ - boots: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82ei/ - hat: Couldn’t find, but here’s a similar one: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82eu/ OUTFIT #4 - sweater: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82es/ - skirt: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82ex/ - boots: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82ei/ - necklace: https://www.luvgems.com/products/worthbysummermckeen?variant=32080003342 - earrings: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82ez/ OUTFIT #5 - turtleneck: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82ew/ - overall dress: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82ey/ - booties: http://go.magik.ly/ml/82eq/ More of me: Twitter: minilucie13 Instagram: minilucie13 Spotify: minilucie13 Vlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClws5PQo0ccGmcCLsJ57Wmw My brother's channel -- aka the best camera man ever--: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWK9dpu59keFkcW1Mv-4Rew ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQ! How old are you? 17 What grade are you in? 12th How tall are you? 5'4 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Welcome to my channel!! My name is Sophia, and I love making videos about lifestyle, fashion, makeup, and DIY! Making videos is a true passion for me, and I upload every single week! Hopefully, these videos can either help you out or make you happy because that's my ultimate goal. You don't wanna miss out on all of the fun we have over here, so make sure to subscribe💕 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THINGS I USE♡ - Camera: http://go.magik.ly/ml/2itb/ - Lenses: http://go.magik.ly/ml/2ite/ and http://go.magik.ly/ml/6kqw/ - Voiceover Microphone: http://go.magik.ly/ml/6kqy/ - Editing Software: http://go.magik.ly/r/minilucie13/d9a5/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Music Credits: I do not own any of the rights to the music used in this video. All rights go to the owners/artists. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Subscriber Count: 332,162 FTC Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored :) *for business inquiries, email info@beaufreshmedia.com

https://cybermondayplanet.com/index.php/2017/12/03/winter-outfits-2017-fashion-trends-lookbook/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Committing Tricks And Tips You Can Banking institution On

The reputation Secret Sessions